You must be 18 years of age or older to purchase body armor. You cannot be a felon and you must agree that the use of this item will be for all legal reasons only. If you do not meet the qualifications, we ask that you do not purchase from us. We are providing armor for Law Enforcement, Military Personnel, Private Security Officers, Range Safety, and all other legal Professional needs. If you have any other reason for purchasing armor please do not buy from us. We require verification of reason for purchase as well as age. For the fastest ship time please fill out the form at www.getmeverifiednow.com prior to your purchase and we will pair it up with your order when it comes in. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to message or call us. We do not share this information with anyone; we simply want to prevent the wrong people from owning armor.
Concealable Level II Body Armor
This armor is made of 100% woven Aramid, which is a standard for protection. While the original manufacture date is beyond the 5 year warranty period, these vests still have life in them. For an officer on a budget or an agency without proper funding this is a superior option for level II protection. While we always recommend wearing new armor, for an officer on a budget or an agency without proper funding, wearing something is always better than wearing nothing.
- Originally manufactured to the NIJ Standard-0101.05
- Ballistic panels manufactured new in 2006
- Optimum flexibility utilizing state-of-the-art ballistic materials
- Trusted comfort armor designs
- Increased trauma protection with combination advanced technologies and armor materials
- Brand new ripstop ballistic nylon wrap
- Brand new 6 point adjustable poly cotton carrier with mesh lining to help keep you cool
- Refurbished with 2 additional layers of Kevlar® XP™ for added ballistic protection adn reduced backface defamation
About Coalition Tactical
Coalition Tactical is a subsidiary of a state-of-the-art armor company in Southern Florida that is refurbishing body armor to bring a cost effective option for security and public safety personnel on a budget. Part of the refurbishment process consists of testing at a certification lab to ensure that sample will exceed the shot placement and defamation standards.
** This model complies with NIJ Standard-0101.05 for Ballistic Resistance of Body Armor **
Inspected · Refurbished · Made in the USA
You may also be interested in the following product(s)