Shop with confidence: Shipping and Returns
Protech Tactical Rapid Response F1 Black Vest
Includes standard removable NIJ Type IIIA ballistic panels. This vest does show some signs of visible wear.
- Modular Webbing Attachment System: The 360° modular webbing attachment system provides the ability to attach a fully customizable assortment of PROTECH Tactical TP pouches and accessories (not shown) .
- Internal Side Loading Plate Pocket (Front Only): Plate pockets allows for the insertion of 10” x 12” rifle or armor piercing threat plates.
- External Top Loading Plate Pocket (Back Only): Plate pocket allows for the insertion of 10” x 12” rifle or armor piercing threat plate.
- Fixed Ballistic Collar: Permanent collar provides protection in the neck area.
- Adjustable Side Closure System: The adjustable outer cummerbund features a fixed 8” wide elastic and hook and loop attachment on both the front and rear carriers.
- Adjustable Shoulder Closure System: The adjustable shoulder feature incorporates overlapping ballistic protection.
- Internal Cummerbund Retention System (Detachable): Internal cummerbund secures the rear portion of the vest to the body.
- Officer Rescue Strap: Reinforced rescue strap located in the upper back area provides the ability to extract a down officer from a hostile fire environment.
- Radio Wire Channel: Located beneath the back plate pocket flap is an opening to feed radio wires or hydration tubes/lines through to reduce wire snags and keep lines out of the way. This ambidextrous channel exits in either shoulder based on user preference.
- Radio Microphone Tabs: Provides for the ambidextrous mounting of the microphone handset.
- Dual Weapon Retention System: Provides the user the ability to align their weapon comfortably according to individual shooting positions and retain the butt of a rifle or shotgun.
Extra included accessories:
- Upper Arm (Biceps) Protection (Detachable): Optional ballistic upper arm protectors attach to the vest through a hook and loop attachment system in the shoulder area.