With its extremely lightweight, distinctive style and high level of comfort, the Corrections C-Series is ideally suited to provide the form, fit and functional requirements that corrections officers need. The carrier’s soft, light, and flexible design contours with the body, allowing increased freedom of movement and mobility on the job. Offered with high performance (Spike Levels 1, 2 or 3) NIJ Certified Stab Resistance and optional NIJ Level II or IIIA Certified Bullet Resistance for optimum protection. The manufacture time for this vest is 4 weeks from the the order date.
- Patented Self Suspending Ballistic System™ prevents rolling and sagging of protective stab panels inside the carrier
- Durable outershell is constructed of first quality, dimensionally stable 65% polyester / 35% cotton fabric with a soil resistant finish
- Trauma insert pockets in the front and back accommodate 5"x8" or 8"x10" trauma insert plates for additional blunt trauma protection
- Integrated carrier design provides comprehensive protective coverage with enhanced mobility
- Removable 2" waist straps provide 8-point adjustability
- Available with (optional Level II and IIIA) NIJ Certified ballistic materials
- Easy care - removable stab panels allow convenient cleaning of the carrier
- Additional protection - includes 5" x 8" soft trauma insert
Learn more about ballistic grades and levels here.
S-PL1 1 0.28" 0.08” S-PL2 2 0.44" 0.12” S-PL3 3 0.56" 0.14”
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Price Starting at: $50.99
Price Starting at: $24.99