Point Blank / Paraclete BELLATOR Level IIIA+ Shield
Protecting your community starts with equipping yourself with a body armor system that not only meets the highest level of protection but also exceeds your expectations for lightweight comfort and performance.
- Federal Standard NIJ-STD
- Ballistic Material: Hybrid composite
- Level IIIA+ protection
- 24”x 36” with viewport weighs only 14.40 lbs.
- 24”x40” with viewport weighs only 16.10 lbs.
- Accurate long-gun deployment
- Silhouette shape provides firearm deployment on both shoulders
- Better peripheral view
- Mitigates ricochets when deployed on the ground
- Three important components on the interior of the shield
- Stationary handle
- Thick high density foam pad 11" x 7" x 1.5"
- Unique VELCRO® forearm strap attachment system
- Optional 450 lumen LED light with strobe
Special Threats Rounds Tested:
- 9mm Fiocchi, 115-grain FMJ projectiles.
- 9mm, 124-grain full metal jacketed (FMJ) projectiles.
- .357 SIG 115-grain jacketed hollow point (JHP) projectiles.
- .357 SIG 125-grain gold dot hollow point (GDHP) projectiles.
- 44-mag., 240-grain semi-wadcutter gas checked (SWCGC) projectiles
- 9mm +P+, 127-grain supreme expansion technology (SXT) projectiles.
- 5.7 x 28mm 27-grain SS195 lead free hollow point (LFHP) projectiles.
- 5.7 x 28mm 40-grain Hornady V-Max (Blue Tip) projectiles.
- 7.62 x 25mm, 95-grain TOKAREV FMJ projectiles.
- .40 cal., 95-grain Aguila projectiles
- With or Without View Port
- LED light with strobe (450 lumens) or (900 lumens) optional
- Transport Bag
As part of Point Blank Enterprises’ family of brands, PARACLETE® produces lighter, more flexible body armor systems with greater ballistic capabilities. More officers trust the PARACLETE® brand because when it comes to meeting your needs for life protecting technology, your expectations can never be too high.
For four decades, Point Blank has helped shape major developments in the body-armor industry. Their unyielding commitment to delivering maximum-performance protective products that consistently exceed military, National Institute of Justice (NIJ) and International requirements is a testament to their superior quality standards. These standards extend to every facet of Point Blank’s product-evolution process, from the moment a new material is introduced to the rigorous testing procedures performed daily.
Point Blank’s performance standards continue to exceed industry requirements, as well as their own internal benchmarks because when it comes to ballistic protection, they realize that the very fiber of their existence lies within the lives they will continue to save.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Price Starting at: $118.56
Price Starting at: $2,411.10
Price Starting at: $1,668.39
Price Starting at: $6,410.79
Price Starting at: $993.51
Price Starting at: $653.99