Specially designed to offer exceptional load bearing capabilities, the Maverick’s durable construction can be easily adapted for equipment-carrying assignments. Instantly convert the Maverick into a protective vest with up to Level IIIA protection by allowing for the insertion of Point Blank ballistic panels from all three concealable vests styles. These include the VISION™, HI-LITE™ and C-Series. In minutes, the officer has ballistic protection with load bearing capabilities. This outer carrier also can accommodate 10x12 hard armor plates with a highly versatile in design, the Maverick provides optimal functionality, comfort and performance.
- Patented Self-Suspending Ballistic System (SSBS) keeps ballistic panels in place.
- 500 denier nylon Cordura® carrier construction.
- Four rows of MOLLE-Compatible webbing around the vest.
- Adjustable side wings offers a secure fit and accommodates 5”x8” trauma insert plates.
- Back to front side closure system with front overlap.
- Hidden, dual front “kangaroo” pockets capable of securing AR-15, M16, or similar magazines on front flap.
- Front plate pocket accommodates 5”x 8”, 8”x10” or 10”x12” hard armor plates.
- Back plate pocket accommodates 8”x10” or 10”x12” hard armor plates.
- Adjustable internal cummerbund for load bearing stabilization.
- Non-skid “butt retention” surface for both left and right hand weapon mounting.
- Adjustable VELCRO® Brand Fasteners sides with 2” Side-Release buckles.
- Webbing on shoulders for radio handsets.
- Non-skid surfaces and curved “butt retention” system for ambidextrous weapon mounting.
- Easy Break Away Shoulder System with snaps and VELCRO® Brand Fasteners.
- Front and back 3”x10” ID panels.
- Reinforced man-down strap.