Sabre Red MK-2 Crossfire 1.4oz Stream
SABRE’s Crossfire technology was specifically developed to give
officers the upper-hand when controlling dynamic subjects. Superior to 1st and 2nd generation Aerosol Irritant Projectors, Crossfire introduces 3rd generation technology which allows SABRE OC canisters to deploy continuously from any position. Picture the face of an analog clock which displays the time through the use of fixed numbered dials and moving hands. 1st generation OC sprays only deploy upright between the clock’s 10 and 2 dials. 2nd generation OC sprays increase target acquisition with the addition of ½ second bursts deployments between the clock’s 4 and 8 dials. The 3rd generation Crossfire will deploy continuously from any position or dial on a clock to maximize target acquisition when encountering dynamic subjects.
— Expiration: 2019
- Crossfire will deploy vertically downward, from a horizontal position, if needed.
- Crossfire will deploy vertically upward, from a horizontal position, if needed.
Inert training units featuring Crossfire Technology are also available.
- Officers can now increase their safety and reduce control and restraint challenges with Crossfire which permits continuous OC deployment from any position.
Formulation: Water soluble Oleo-resin Capsicum (OC) and ultraviolet making dye. The formulation is non-flammable and electronic immobilization device compatible. Each canister is stabilized and contains an operating pressure of 140 PSI.
Labeling: All canisters are labeled with a protective Mylar over lamination cover which resists wear and water damage. Canisters are labeled with the shot pattern, batch number, serial number and expiration date. Individually serialized canisters permit easy identification and link to formulation batch numbers for quality assurance tracking.
Quality Control: Security Equipment Corporation maintains quality control system in accordance with the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) for the following:
- American National Standards Institute (ANSI) Tests: Operation Test.
- Discharge Duration Test.
- Intermittent Discharge Test.
- High Temperature Exposure Test.
- One Year Time Leakage Test.
- Temperature Cycle Test.
- Operating Weight Test.
- Gasket Dependability Test.
- Hydrostatic Pressure Test.
- Pressure Vessel Test.
- 29 CFR 1910 - Occupational Safety And Health Standards.
- AOAC 995.03 - Oleoresin Capsicum Assay.
- 16 CFR 1500.41 - Test for skin irritant.
- 16 CFR 1500.130 - Labeling of self pressurized canisters.
- 16 CFR 1500.45 - Test method for determining flammability of contents of self pressurized canisters.
- 16 CFR 1500.42 - Test for eye irritant.
- 16 CFR 1500.3 - Acute Inhalation Toxicity Study.
Before purchasing this product, check with your city attorney or local law enforcement agency to determine if this product is legal to possess or carry in your community.
This item is only to be shipped within the United States, per US Export Regulations.
If you do not reside in the US and order this item, your order will be cancelled and a refund will be issued.
For more information on legal requirements regarding OC sprays, click here.