10x12 Level III Dynamic Active Shooters Kit
Level III AR500 Steel Core Hard Armor Plate
BAO's steel plate measures approximately .25” thick (with base coat) with a weight of 7.875 lbs in a 10×12 shooter's cut configuration. These plates address law enforcement departments looking for an ASK (Active Shooter Kit) option and Fire/EMS departments looking for an affordable yet durable Level III compliant plate option, addressing threats as high as 7.62x51/.308 @ 2780 ft/s @ 15 meters. These plates offer a 20-year warranty.
Fits into the rifle plate pocket of your plate carrier, tactical entry vest, or compatible overt body armor carrier.
- A stand alone armor plate with multiple hit capability
- Manufactured from certified AR500 steel with a Brinnell Hardness Rating of 505-518BHN
- Protective base coating protects steel from elements and excessive wear and tear
- Size: 10"x12"
- Weight: 7.875 lbs.
- Single Curve
- Laser cut
- Fully tested by an independent laboratory to Level III compliance
- Rated for up to six hits from 7.62mm NATO bullets (.308 Winchester) with velocities up to 2780 fps
- Made in the USA
- 20 year warranty
The Dynamic Plate Carrier (DPC) - NTOA APPROVED
The BAO Tactical Dynamic Plate Carrier has been designed with a dynamic platform on all sides making it one of the most modular and functional in the industry. The DPC was built with Law Enforcement in mind, prioritizing mobility, functionality, and comfort allowing you to customize and operate with ease. It accommodates shooters cut plates in the front and rear, as well as level lllA ballistic cummerbund inserts. No matter the situation, the DPC will outperform in every scenario.
- 5 Year Warranty
- Rugged 1000 Denier CORDURA® construction
- Removable shoulder pads
- Emergency 'man down' strap
- Dual "D" rings
- Hidden buckle shoulder quick release
- Front and back hook and loop 9"x3" MOLLE ID tag areas
- Front and back hook and loop cummerbund
- Accepts plates up to 10" x 12" or medium to large SAPI plates
- Comes with 5" x 11" cummerbund for snug fit
- Cummerbund accepts 5" x 11" ballistic side panels
- Accepts 6" wide side plates or wider, depending on fit
- Easy access bottom loading, external plate pockets with pull tab
- Padded mesh interior for comfort and airflow
- Kangaroo pouch for mags or doubles as a document pocket
- Other cummerbund options:
- 5" x 20" Extended Cummerbund
- 5" x 24" Quick Release Cummerbund with buckles
- Standard Side Strap System - adjustable up to 16"
- Cummerbund 5" x 11" level lllA ballistic inserts
- 6" x 6" or 6" x 8" hard armor side plates (requires Retention Taco below)
- Dynamic Side Hard Plate Retention Taco
- Hook and loop ID tags
- MOLLE Pouches
- OD Green