As of Friday, October 23rd, 2020, the MOPC carrier is backordered by up to 30 days. This message will be updated as the situation changes. A reasonable alternative to the MOPC is the BAO Tactical Dynamic Plate Carrier.
Modular Operator Plate Carrier Level III Steel Active Shooters Kit
As of right now, Body Armor Outlet is only offering MOPC Active Shooter Kits in black.
These kits consist of one MOPC Carrier and two (2) Level III Steel 10"x12" Shooter's Cut Hard Armor Plates.
The Modular Operator Plate Carrier
Condor's Modular Operator Plate Carrier was designed for modular attachments on all sides, as well as for functionality and operator mobility. The MOPC accepts up to 10.25" x 13.25" plates front and back, and up to 6" x 8" side plates.
- Emergency drag handle
- Removable anti-slip shoulder pads with hook and loop guides
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- MOLLE webbing for modular attachments
- Hook and loop webbing
- Front map pocket with snap, hook and loop closure
- Breathable 3D Mesh liner
- Adjustable cummerbund with built-in plate pockets
- Side release buckles on shoulders and internal waist strap
- Easy access plate pockets
- Ballistic plates/soft armor not included
- Front and back ID tag panels are designed for 9"x3" tags
- Cummerbund Size:
- Adjustable from 40" - 48"
- Plate capacity:
- Side plate compatible up to 6" x 8"
- Accepts Medium or Large Swimmer/ESAPI plates up to 10.25" x 13.25"
Level III AR500 Steel Core Hard Armor Plate
BAO's steel plate measures approximately .25” thick (with base coat) with a weight of 7.875 lbs in a 10×12 shooter's cut configuration. These plates address law enforcement departments looking for an ASK (Active Shooter Kit) option and Fire/EMS departments looking for an affordable yet durable Level III compliant plate option, addressing threats as high as 7.62x51/.308 @ 2780 ft/s @ 15 meters. These plates offer a 5-year warranty.
Fits into the rifle plate pocket of your plate carrier, tactical entry vest, or compatible overt body armor carrier.
- A stand alone armor plate with multiple hit capability
- Manufactured from certified AR500 steel with a Brinnell Hardness Rating of 505-518BHN
- Protective base coating protects steel from elements and excessive wear and tear
- Size: 10"x12"
- Weight: 7.875 lbs.
- Single Curve
- Laser cut
- Fully tested by an independent laboratory to Level III compliance
- Rated for up to six hits from 7.62mm NATO bullets (.308 Winchester) with velocities up to 2780 fps
- Made in the USA