Please note: there is currently a 14 to 18 week lead time on all US Armor products.
Mission Specific Tactical Vest (MSTV) Tactical Carrier
The Mission Specific Tactical Vest (MSTV) has both the ability to receive soft body armor ballistic panels as well as front/back/side hard armor plates for rifle threat protection. The MSTV is designed specifically for the first responder to include Threat Level IIIA ballistic protection at the shoulders and at the officer's sides. This vest is to be worn over the officer's uniform shirt as a stand alone vest or as an up-armor plate carrier when placed over an officer's existing soft body armor vest.
When donned over body armor, the MSTV provides ballistic protection in the exact locations where concealable body armor vests do not provide coverage. The MSTV adds soft body armor and/or hard armor plates onto the areas that is required to quickly protect the officer for any first responder threat.
- Front/back 10" x 12" rifle plate pockets
- Left/right 6" x 6" side plate pockets
- Dual M4/AR15 magazine pouches located in front panel cummerbund
- Side-opening style
- Front/back/side MOLLE for additional pouches/holsters
- Adjustable VELCRO® shoulder straps for a perfect vertical fit
- Easy ballistic panel access
- VELCRO® loop sewn into front/back top (2) rows of MOLLE for adding optional ID patches
- Strategic weight distribution points for reduced officer fatigue during extended operations
- 300 lb. capacity Drag Bar on rear panel for rescue operations
- Rifle Plates - Levels III or IV (8" x 10" / 10" x 12"): - Polyethylene - Ceramic - Steel
- Tactical Carry Bag
- 500 series MOLLE pouches and holsters
- Threat Level IIIA soft body armor on front and back panels
- Police/Sheriff or custom VELCRO® ID patches
- Front Velcro ID Tag Size: 4"x10"
- Rear Velcro ID Tag Size: 4"x10"
- Removable Carriers: 1.5 years/18 months
- Fit Guarantee: 60 days