Unless listed as IN STOCK, all Avon products currently have a roughly 6 week lead time.
L110 Combat II Mich Full-Cut Helmet
The L110 Combat II ballistic helmet weighing in at ACH specs offers rifle protection from 7.62 x 51mm M80 NATO Ball rounds, at a V50 of 2200 fps. Adding to its high ballistic protection capabilities is the addition of V50 for 17 grain FSP ≥ 3281 fps (1000 meters/second). Manufactured with Ultra-High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMWPE), it is designed for wearers facing the possibility of high threat situations.
The L110 Combat II integrates with comms, gas masks, and goggles seamlessly. Included standard is the advanced D3O® suspension system.
- D3O® Trust Stealth Helmet 7-Pad Trust Stealth Suspension System
- 3-Hole Skeleton NVG Mount Shroud
- Picatinny-ready standard helmet rails
- Standard helmet bungee cords
- Exterior mounted loop-side hook and loop fasteners to mount 3-1/4" x 2" patches
- Used for protection from select small arms/rifle projectiles, handgun bullets, blunt impacts and bomb fragmentation
- Provides protection against select small arms projectiles: 7.62x51mm FMJ (147 gr. NATO M80 ball round) V0 @ 2100 ft/sec (640 m/sec) and V50 ballistic limit value >2,400 f/s (>731 m/s)
- Provides fragmentation protection against 17 grain .22 cal FSP with V50 value >3,281 f/s (>1000 m/s) when tested in accordance to STANAG 2920
- Blunt impact protection meets U.S. Advanced Combat Helmet (ACH) requirements
- Meets or exceeds NIJ IIIA ballistic penetration protection standards (9mm)
- Integrated retention and pad systems provide improved protection and stability without sacrificing comfort
- Versatile design that is compatible with 3M™ PELTOR™ communications systems, goggles, gas masks and ballistic vests
- Available in a range of sizes and colors (ask us if we aren't showing your preferred combination)
- EAR controlled product
- Resistant to penetration (V0) from a 9 mm Full Metal Jacketed Round Nose bullet with a nominal mass of 124 grains in accordance with NIJ 0106.01 at 1400 (+50) feet per second at 0° obliquity
- Provides protection against select small arms projectiles including 7.62 x 51 mm M80 NATO ball projectile with V50 ballistic limit value >2,400 f/s (>731 m/s)
- Ballistic transient deformation of the helmet shell does not cause a deformation in clay in excess of 25 mm when tested against 9 mm projectile at 1400 (+50) feet per second (426 m/s) at 0° obliquity according to the US ACH CO/PD-05-04
- Provides fragmentation protection against 17 grain .22 caliber FSP at >3,100 ft/s (>1000 m/s) V50 when tested in accordance to STANAG 2920
Blunt Impact Performance
- Meets the US ACH standard