Innovation, Function, and Design
BAO Tactical's new PAK Molle Plate Carrier has been engineered with feedback we got from law enforcement professionals over three years of performance history with previous BAO Tactical plate carriers.
Improvements in layout involved moving more padding to load-bearing capabilities of the shoulders, while moving it away from the front and back to aid movement and agility.
Release buckles have been replaced with more reliable MOLLE quick release straps to minimize possible points of failure.
Side plate pockets are now capable of carrying taller and wider plates with a top flap that secures them snugly in place.
- Removable shoulder pads
- Emergency 'man down' strap
- Quick release hook and loop shoulder straps
- 5 rows of MOLLE front and back; 3 rows on sides
- left/right diagonal MOLLE loops front and back for wires or tubing
- Hook and loop MOLLE for 6"x3" ID tags front and back
- Cummerbund side panels attach front and back via hook and loop
- Accepts plates up to 10"x12" or medium SAPI plates
- Accepts 8"x8" side armor; 8"x10" or taller with extender
- Easy access bottom loading, external plate pockets
- Padded mesh interior for comfort and airflow
- Triple kangaroo pouch for rifle mags with retention loops
- 600 Denier Cordura construction
- 5 Year Warranty