BAO Tactical PAK Plate Carrier with Argus IIIA - Black, 10x12
Product Code: BAOT-PAKARGIIIA-019-10x12
Choose from one of our available sizing charts below.
BAO Tactical Sizing
US Armor Sizing
BAO Tactical PAK Plate Carrier with Argus IIIA, Black, 10x12
BAO Tactical PAK Plate Carrier
BAO Tactical's new Personal Armor Kit Molle Plate Carrier has been engineered with feedback we got from law enforcement professionals over three years of performance history with previous BAO Tactical plate carriers.
Improvements in layout involved moving more padding to load-bearing capabilities of the shoulders, while moving it away from the front and back to aid movement and agility.
Release buckles have been replaced with more reliable MOLLE quick release straps to minimize possible points of failure.
Side plate pockets are now capable of carrying taller and wider plates with a top flap that secures them snugly in place.
- Removable shoulder pads
- Emergency 'man down' strap
- Quick release hook and loop shoulder straps
- 5 rows of MOLLE front and back; 3 rows on sides
- left/right diagonal MOLLE loops front and back for wires or tubing
- Hook and loop MOLLE for 6"x3" ID tags front and back
- Cummerbund side panels attach front and back via hook and loop
- Accepts plates up to 10"x12" or medium SAPI plates
- Accepts 8"x8" side armor; 8"x10" or taller with extender
- Easy access bottom loading, external plate pockets
- Padded mesh interior for comfort and airflow
- Triple kangaroo pouch for rifle mags with retention loops
- 600 Denier Cordura construction
- 5 Year Warranty
Side plates from 6"x6" up to 8"x8" or more with extenders
- Hook and loop ID tags
- MOLLE Pouches
BAO Tactical V3 Level IIIA 10x12 Shooter's Cut Ballistic Panel
Complies with NIJ Standard-0101.06 for Ballistic Resistance of Body Armor.
The BAO Tactical V3 ballistic panel is thinner and lighter than the original BAO V2 plate backer, but with the same NIJ IIIA stopping power. This item can be used by itself as level IIIA protection or used as a hard armor plate backer. Some have even put the ballistic panels in front of steel level ll plates to help with spalling and ricochet.
Many others are selling similar panels for more money and have not had them tested by a NIJ certified lab so be careful who you buy from. These are a reputable brand, having undergone legitimate testing, and are a superb product all around.
Plate Backer Specifications
- Level IIIA NIJ .06 Compliant
- Size: 10"x12"
- Style: Shooter's Cut
- Weight: 1.15 lbs (per IIIA Panel)
- Thickness: 0.32"
- Composition: 100% Aramid Materials