Bodyguard's First Responder Backpack
The First Responder: "Protection in a Moment's Notice"
Engineered to be put on as fast as possible. The First Responder backpack has no complicated straps or buckles and it will fit almost any size waist instantly. The rapid deploy belt, allows you to pick up the bulletproof backpack and put it on without any size adjustment. This means you can leave it in your vehicle, office, classroom or home and anyone can grab it, put it on and GO.
- Patented deployment (U.S. Patent 11181343) gives you instant front and back bulletproof protection (no searching for the rip cords behind your back)
- Meets and exceeds NIJ Standard 0101.06 for ballistic protection
- 100% TRUE Concealment Chamber prevents prying eyes from knowing you’re prepared for anything
- Stay-Put Armor System Secures front protection (no fumbling with awkward straps or flaps)
- Fail-Safe Deployment
- Rapid Deploy Belt – fits ANY waist size instantly
- Slash-Proof, Waterproof, and Stab-Resistant 1680 Denier Nylon
- Accepts two 10 x 12 x 1 inch lightweight (less than 4lbs ea.) hard armor rifle plates (bulletproof backpack insert)
- Accepts 11 x 14 inch front and 16 x 12 inch rear soft armor panels (bulletproof backpack insert)
- Will fit the largest laptops
- TSA Compliant and 50 State Legal
- M.O.L.L.E. Carrier System.
- Velcro Rocker for Morale Patches or Agency Indicator
- 40 Liter Capacity
- Material – 1000 Denier Nylon
- No Armor Included
- Color: Black
- Weight 5lbs
- Capacity 40 Liters
- Normally $449
- Accommodates nearly every Hard Armor Plate
- Also for use with BAO 10x12 Ballistic Panels
Note: this product is the backpack only. Hard armor plates are not included.