BAO Tactical Arbiter Carrier with (2) CR-1000 10x12 SE (OH10461) Hard Armor Plates
This carrier does not come with soft level IIIA armor. It does come with (2) 10x12 level IIIA+ hard armor plates. You can add soft armor if you desire.
Arbiter Tactical Vest (Base)
BAO Tactical is proud to introduce our very own heavy duty tactical vest to the body armor industry. Offering the option of elongated ballistics throughout the shoulder, optional ballistic for the cummerbund, and optional ballistic attachments, this carrier truly offers superior protection over our competitors. Our newly developed 3D Aerospace Mesh allows for breathability and airflow on the body side. The Arbiter can accommodate up to full-size hard armor plates and level IIIA soft armor.
- Optional elongated ballistics offering maximum protection all the way throughout shoulders
- Exceptionally adjustable shoulders & cummerbund
- Also available: bicep protector with ID Velcro area
- Also available: groin protector with pull tab
- Also available: throat and collar protector
- Adjustable cummerbund accommodates NIJ certified soft ballistics
- Front & rear top-loading external plate pockets
- Maximum 360° MOLLE compatible load bearing webbing system
- Body side 3D Aerospace Mesh padding for maximum airflow
- Reinforced man-down strap
- High Identification 3"x11" Velcro attachment area for custom agency placards
TenCate CR1000 Level IIIA+, Spike 2, & Slash Advanced Body Armor Plate 10x12 SE
TenCate Advanced Armor introduces the TenCate Cratus™ hard body armor portfolio in a new lineup, which holds a more diverse range of certifications, to match future military, law enforcement, and Federal Agency requirements.
The new TenCate Cratus™ line provides end users with a portfolio of plates to meet or exceed current and future requirements in terms of protection level, weight, thickness, multi-hit capability, and buoyancy. To make this possible, the new TenCate Cratus™ product line offers several innovative improvements to the design as well as the manufacturing process that will allow the plates to meet or exceed increasingly strict requirements.
TenCate Advanced Armor USA is a major provider of personal protection solutions for police departments, federal agencies, and large multi-year government programs. With years of experience in body armor development and manufacturing, TenCate Advanced Armor USA provides a diverse portfolio of stand-alone (SA) and in-conjunction (IC) plates with special capabilities to meet the needs of those in harm’s way.
- Threat Level: Special Threat
- Issue Date: November 2019
- Warranty: 5 Years
- Size: 10x12
- Weight: 1.28 lbs
- Thickness: 0.34”
- Curve: Single
- Cut: SE
Offers protection from:
- SPEER 44 MAG SJHP (NIJ IIIA)
- SPEER 357 SIG FN (NIJ IIIA)
- SPEER 357 SIG GDHP
- WIN 357 SIG FRANGIBLE
- WIN 9x19 SXT T-SERIES
- 7.62x25 TOKAREV SJRN
- FNH 5.7x28 SS197SR
- FNH 5.7x28 SS195LF
- NIJ EDGED BLADE P1 LEVEL 2
- NIJ EDGED BLADE S1 LEVEL 3
TenCate Advanced Armor can provide a wide portfolio of personal protection equipment for military, law enforcement, and civilian applications globally.
Throughout the processes involved, each raw material, semi-finished product and finished product is identified and monitored, ensuring that its history is fully documented – and is therefore traceable. The TenCate Advanced Armor Quality Assurance System extends through all aspects of contract compliance monitoring, including design, product development, purchase, manufacturing, inspection, maintenance, packing, shipping and storage. The TenCate Advanced Armor quality management system is certified in accordance with ISO 9001:2008.
TenCate Advanced Armor is a global organization with manufacturing plants in the US, France, and Denmark and with sales offices distributed globally.