Point Blank Hi-Lite Carriers, Black
Product Code: muv0478-54S1/58S1
Choose from one of our available sizing charts below.
BAO Tactical Sizing
US Armor Sizing
Hi-Lite Carriers, Black
Does NOT come with ballistic panels. Please order a carrier with ballistics if you need them.
This carrier will fit any Hi-Lite ballistic vest. Patented Self Suspending Ballistic system features stretch neoprene shoulder straps which connect to the front and back ballistic panels, ensuring optimal protective coverage. WIK-AWAY moisture wicking inner material moves moisture away from the body and aids in the evaporation and cooling process. Removable straps provide 8-point adjustability while the internal cummerbund keeps the vest in place during strenuous activity. Trauma insert pockets in the front and back accommodates 5"x8" or 8"x10" trauma insert plates for additional blunt trauma protection. The manufacturing of this vest will take 4 weeks from the order date.
- Ergonomic, lightweight design naturally flexes to the contours of your body for exceptional maneuverability
- WIK-Away moisture wicking inner-lining with Micro-Ban antimicrobial protection
- Trauma insert pockets in the front and back accommodate 5"x8" or 8"x10" trauma insert plates or 5"x8" or 8"x10" SPEED Plates
- Self-Suspending Ballistic System™ features stretch Breathe-O-Prene® shoulder straps which connect to the front and back ballistic panels, ensuring optimal protective coverage
- Durable Water Repellent (DWR) microfiber outershell
- Removable 4" internal cummerbund stabilizes ballistic panels
- Over 7" of extended loop coverage around the torso
- Optional front twin-tail design provides improved fit and function
- Dri-Lex® moisture management system moves moisture away from the body and helps keep you dry and comfortable
- Front loading zipper opening for convenient ballistic panel insertion and removal
- Removable 2"x12" waist straps provide 8-point adjustability. Optional 4"x10" straps also available.
- Welded, heat-sealed Hi-Lite concealable ballistic panels covered with antimicrobial protection and also fit into crossover carriers