Please note: there is currently a 14 to 18 week lead time on all US Armor products.
Additional Note: Currently, US Armor is experiencing stock issues with the 5000 Model. Orders are possible, but we cannot provide an accurate ETA due to the temporary material shortage.
For now, BAO recommends the Enforcer 6000 model instead.
Enforcer 5000 Series - Level II
The Enforcer 5000 is our advanced .06 hybrid design combining Honeywell's Gold Flex®, Spectra Shield® II fabric and DuPont's™ proven Kevlar® XP. The end result is the lightest, thinnest and most flexible NIJ .06 Certified vest that has been created to date. You will feel the difference!
- 6-point elastic/VELCRO® closure system
- Removable strap system
- 6" x 8" Soft Ballistic Trauma Plate
- Shirt Tails
- 0.85 lbs/sq/ft (13.6 oz./sq. ft.) - Male II
- Thickness: 0.19 In
- 9mm (124 gr FMJ RN) - 1761 fps / 536.75 mps
- .357 Magnum (158 gr JSP) - 1617 fps / 492.86 mps
Optional Features (Not Included)
- Ranger 12, 100, 200, 300, 500 and other US Armor Outer Carriers
- US Armor Uniform Shirt Carriers
- Additional trauma plate insert options
- Body Armor Carry Bags (Nylon)
The Enforcer 5000 is a ballistic panel only; this package comes with the HVC Carrier.
HVC Carrier Options:
- HVC Standard Concealable Carrier
- HVC Concealable Carrier with Outlast® Technology
|US Armor Standard
Sizing for Vests
A new, innovative technology just released from U.S. Armor in 2015 is the Outlast® Outer Carrier. Outlast® is a heat-managing fabric originally designed for NASA to regulate the body temperatures of astronauts' suits. Now, this Certified Space Technology™ has been made available and U.S. Armor Corporation has incorporated its unique phase-changing material into their concealable body armor carriers. The positive response from law enforcement testing this new technology has indeed been remarkable. Officers nationwide have been praising the curious cool feeling that comes across during times of increased temperatures and stress along with the reduction in fatigue and increased quality of life that this new carrier produces in the line of duty.
- Thermocules™ can be incorporated into fabrics and fibers and have the capacity to absorb, store and release excess heat
- Thermocules™ pro-actively manage heat while controlling the production of moisture before it begins
- As the skin gets hot, the heat is absorbed, and as it cools, that heat is released
- Thermocules™ regulate the skin’s microclimate