Please note: there is currently a 14 to 18 week lead time on all US Armor products.
Enforcer XP - Level IIIA
In response to the new NIJ .06 standard, U.S. Armor has developed the Enforcer XP made with 100% Kevlar XP™. The Enforcer XP has been designed specifically for today's modern threats. One of the key features of this vest is its ability to reduce the back face deformation of projectile impacts by 15% when compared to other ballistic models.
- NIJ .06 Certified
- Shirt Tails
- 6" x 8" Soft Ballistic Trauma Plate
- Removable strap system
- 6-point elastic/VELCRO® closure system
- Breath-O-Prene® ventilated shoulder strap system for enhanced weight distribution
- Easy VELCRO® ballistic panel access
- Wikaway moisture management systems on both inner sections of carrier
The Enforcer XP is a ballistic panel only, shown here with the Poly Cotton Carrier.
- 1.15 lbs/sq/ft (18.4 oz./sq. ft.) - Male IIIA
- Thickness: 0.27 In
- .357 SIG (125 gr FMJ) - 1768 fps / 538.89mps
- .44 Magnum (240 gr SJHP) -1646 fps / 501.70 mps
Optional Features (Not Included):
- Uniform Shirt Carrier
- Concealable Carry Bags (Nylon)
- Winter Quilt outer carrier
- Ranger 100, 200, 300, 500 outer carriers
- Additional trauma plate inserts
|US Armor Standard
Sizing for Vests