All BAO Tactical ACH / MICH IIIA Full Cut Helmets not currently in stock are experiencing lead times of 4 weeks for delivery.
ACH / MICH IIIA Full Cut Helmet w/ 7 Pad Suspension
Bullet resistant helmets in ACH and MICH Style designs are manufactured by BAO Tactical with U.S. materials and are offered in Standard as well as custom designed options in progressive levels of ballistic protection against multiple projectile threats.
- Protection Levels: NIJ 0106.01 (Modified) and NIJ 0108.01 Level IIIA, with high safety margin.
- Sizes: Small , Medium, Large, X-Large.
- Colors: Black, Desert Tan, OD Green.
- Weight: (For Protection Level IIIA)
- Small: 1.45 kg / 3.19 lbs.
- Medium: 1.65 kg / 3.63 lbs
- Large: 1.75 kg / 3.85 lbs
- X-Large: 1.85 kg / 4.07 lbs.
- Suspension: 4-Point suspension with adjustable circumferential headband and height of crown.
- Optional 7-Pad Suspension is offered as an upgrade option to the headband suspension.
- Chinstrap: 4-Point adjustable chinstrap with nape guard and quick release fastener.
- Inner Foam Liner: The inside of the helmet has 1/4" thick impact foam lining for enhanced protection against blunt trauma and impacts.
- Material of Construction of Shell: Pre-preg Aramid.
- Material of Construction of Suspension: Nylon webbing.
- Ballistic Testing/ Verification: All product verification is conducted at an accredited independent U.S. testing laboratory.
- Production Lot test reports are furnished for every contract.åÊ
|Weight||2.95lbs (1340g)||3.06lbs (1390g)||3.17lbs (1440g)||3.51lbs (1590g)|
|Circumference||20.08" - 21.26"||21.26" - 22.83"||22.83" - 24.41"||24.41" - 25.98"|