FL5018-02 PTT (Push-To-Talk) Adapter, XTS/MTX Series Connector
Use 3M™ PELTOR™ Push-To-Talk (PTT) Adapters to optimize the placement of the PTT button for convenient activation for use with 3M™ PELTOR™ COMTAC™™ Protective Communication Headsets and compatible two-way radios.
The curly cable downlead with connector is designed for XTS or MTX series side mount Motorola radios, such as the XTS5000. See more models below.
- Push to talk (PTT) adapter for Motorola Radios: PRC 153 IISR, Motorola XTS Series 2500;3000;3500;5000, HT1000, MT2000, MTS2000, MTX838, 2000;8000;9000, JT1000 Astro Digital NATO Wired
- For use with 2-way ComTac, ComTac II, SwatTac, SwatTac II and Dual ComTac II headsets
- NEXUS® TP-120 connection serves as a break-away connector for removal in emergency situations.
- Ambidextrous design allows for easy use by either the right or left hand.
- Mounting clip can be rotated 360 degrees.
- Design allows for either belt or shoulder mounting.
- Button profile and tactile feedback suitable for gloved hands.
- Easy to activate palm button design