Blauer Ruggedized Armorskin XP
Product Code: BL-8350XP-04-MLGR
Choose from one of our available sizing charts below.
BAO Tactical Sizing
US Armor Sizing
Ruggedized Armorskin XP
There’s no need to sacrifice durability for comfort with the new Ruggedized ArmorSkin® XP.
8350XP matches Blauer uniform base shirts well while providing superior abrasion resistance and crisp appearance with its rugged 600D fabric and fusible backing. The ruggedized 8350XP with Teflon® water-repellent coating handles tough environments as well as any tactical vest and features 3 rows of MOLLE below chest pockets. (NOTE: all "short" lengths of this product have 2 rows of MOLLE due to space constraints.)
If threat levels change, XP’s patented zippered plate pockets (front and rear) fit standard 10"x12" armor plates, without blocking access to identification or gear. Stretch mesh side panels improve comfort and range of motion, while the mesh lining is treated to prevent odor.
ArmorSkin XP fits all brands of soft armor and has two flashlight pockets on the sides, a hidden Napoleon pocket on the chest, and pleated patch chest pockets with hook-and-loop closures featuring pen pockets on both sides.
- Ruggedized, Teflon® coated 600D fabric with fusible backing stands up to everyday challenges
- 3 rows of MOLLE provide alternative placements to balance gear load (2 rows on "short" length variants)
- Patented front and rear zippered plate pockets let you armor up on demand
- Stretch side mesh panels for comfort, breathability, and increased range of motion
- Bonus flashlight pocket, along with standard chest and Napoleon pockets
More Product Details: (see last image)
- Rugged 600D shell fabric matches Blauer Base Shirts and protects against abrasion
- Dual vertical side pockets for gear storage
- 3 rows of color-matched MOLLE webbing
- Long-lasting locking YKK zippers secure your armor
- Patented front and rear plate pockets for added protection in seconds