Please note: there is currently a 14 to 18 week lead time on all US Armor products.
US Armor Ranger 500 Outer Carrier, 2nd Generation
Because US Armor's sizing specifications change from time to time, we strongly suggest that these concealable carriers should only be purchased to match existing ballistic panels. Without doing this, we have found that all too often the sizes will be off and not match the panels they were intended for.
If at all possible, please enter the serial numbers of your US Armor ballistic panels in the fields provided above to ensure a perfect fit.
The Ranger 500 series has a MOLLE 1" nylon webbing attachment system (front/back) for attaching additional modular pouches and holsters.
The U.S. Armor Ranger Outer Carrier series quickly converts your concealable body armor into a high visibility, external ballistic vest for detectives, "plainclothes" Officers and First Responders. The Ranger Outer Carrier is the best universal piece of equipment for any department in a post-9/11 environment..
- High performance outer carrier option for your concealable ballistic armor
- Helps to keep the individual cooler by increasing the distance between the individual's body and the body armor
- High visibility name tapes and badge holder for positive Agency ID
- 500 Denier Nylon CORDURA® Outer Shell
- Waist cummerbund
- Accepts all concealable ballistic panels (additional fee may apply to accommodate over sized armor panels)
- Mic holder
- Badge holder
- Velcro ID Tag panels (see below)
Patches are sold separately here.
ID Tag Sizes:
- 1.5" x 4.5" Nametape area
- 3" x 3" Badge area
- 4"x10" Rear Velcro panel size
- Removable Carriers: 18 months
- US Armor Fit Guarantee: 60 days
See also the US Armor Ranger 500 G2, Modified.