Midwest AR500 Steel Chest Plate Level III, Single Curve, 10x12, Shooters Cut
Our 10" x 12" Shooter's Cut armor plates fit nearly all industry plate carriers capable of accepting extra large body armor plates. Our 10" x 12" body armor offers adequate coverage of your vitals. Made in a Single Curve shooter's cut it works great as a front plate but can also be used in the back as well. The other perk of having the shooters style cut in the front is that it allows for a good range of motion while in a shooter's stance.
(*NIJ Level III Certification Threat)
Weapon Type Ammunition Striking Velocity Military 7.62 x 51mm - M80 FMJ 2755
- Size: 10" x 12"
- Rugged, Reliable, and Stress Fracture Resistant
- Shooter's Cut
- Base layer of anti-spall & fragmentation protective coating
- Certification, Independent, and In-House Ballistic Resistant Testing & Quality Control
- Designed to be used as a front or back plate
- .25" Ultra Low Profile
- Weight 7.9 lbs
- 100% Made in the USA
- This model complies with NIJ Standard-0101.06 Shot Placement & Deformation Standards
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Price Starting at: $6.99