Paraclete's's line of products will no longer be carried by Body Armor Outlet.
If you need any of their shields that we formerly carried, please refer to equivalent products by other manufacturers instead.
Redirecting you to the Shields subcategory now - please click here if it takes too long.
Phalanx IIIA+ Shield - Size: 26"x36"
- Level IIIA+ protection
- 100% boltless system
- More functional view port
- Polyurea coating for enhanced durability and longevity
- Lightweight (26” x 36” with viewport) is only 20 lbs.
- Best agile performing shield for handgun and rifle deployment
- Wider ballistic protection at top
- V-shape added strength to the entire center length of the shield
- Weapon mount platform on both sides
- Better view at 12 o’clock and conversely when held inverted 6 o’clock position
- Mitigates ricochets and diverts away from center
- Unique VELCRO® forearm strap attachment system
- Thick high density foam pad
- Accurate handgun and long-gun deployment
- Stationary handle
- Federal Standard NIJ-STD
- View port (Trapezoid Shape)
- Ballistic material - hybrid composite
- Must come w/ 3 components: Handle, foam pad, and forearm strap system
Special Threats Rounds Tested:
- Level IIIA+ 44mag, 240-grain Semi- wadcutter Gas Checked (SWCGC) projectiles.
- 9mm, 124 grain Full Metal Jacketed (FMJ) projectiles.
- .357 SIG 115 grain Jacketed Hollow Point (JHP) projectiles.
- .357 SIG 125 grain Gold Dot Hollow Point (GDHP) projectiles.
- 9mm +P+, 127 grain Supreme Expansion Technology (SXT) projectiles.
- .72 x 28mm 40-grain Hornady V-Max (Blue Tip) projectiles.
- 5.7 x 28mm 27grain SS195 Lead free Hollow Point (LFHP) projectiles.
- 7.62 x 25-mm, 95grain TOKAREV FMJ projectiles.
- 9mm Fiocchi, 115 grain FMJ projectiles.
- .40 cal., 95 grain Aguila projectiles
- With or Without View Port
- LED light with strobe (450 lumens per unit)
- Transport Bag