Law Enforcement Ballistic Helmet, Level IIIA Universal Fit MICH Cut Black BA3A-TC
3M™ Law Enforcement Ballistic Helmets BA3A-TC feature a MICH-style cut and are designed to deliver optimal safety with less weight than comparable protective gear.
3M™ Law Enforcement Ballistic Helmets BA3A-TC are among the lightest ballistic helmets on the market – offering an ideal combination of protection and comfort. The brimless MICH-style design features an extra wide eye port opening for maximum peripheral vision, and to accommodate most gas masks and goggles. Neck trim line provides maximum protection, while allowing uninhibited movement when wearing most ballistic vests with collars.
- Better unobstructed view and increased hearing capability compared to PASGT helmet
- Maximum Comfort Impact Protection 7-pad (MCIP 7) suspension system
- Quick release for easy-on, easy-off use with no interference when sighting weapon for target acquisition
- Configurable platform Standards
- Meets or exceeds NIJ Level IIIA ballistic standard for penetration
- Meets a minimum of 650 m/s V-50 for 22 caliber 17 grain (1.1 gram) FSP when tested according to STANAG 2920
- Mounting holes and hardware for rail system
- Hook and loop appliqué
- Team Wendy Cam-Fit™ retention system
- Team Wendy H-Back retention system