3M ULW Helm Blk Sm Rails NVG 7pad Suspension Dial Retention, SWAT-TAC Headset
3M Ultra Light Weight Level IIIA Ballistic Bump Helmet N49, Boltless X-Retention
3M™ Ultra Light Weight Ballistic Bump Helmets N49 (ULW-BBH N49) are the first multi-use helmets for bump, jump and ballistic operational requirements.
Engineered to provide outstanding head protection, 3M™ Ultra Light Weight Ballistic Bump Helmets (ULW-BBH) are the first multi-use helmet for bump, jump and ballistic operational requirements. The combination of advanced materials with 3M’s unique processing technology provides ballistic, fragmentation and blunt impact protection at a significantly lower weight than the closest alternative. They are available in a range of sizes and colors, and are configurable with optional accessories for a variety of multi-mission requirements.
- EAR controlled product.
- Highest performance-to-weight ratio on the market.
- Flexible rail system and higher cut of helmet enables compatibility of most operational accessories used by U.S. and Allied Special Forces.
- Blunt Impact Protection performance meets LW-ACH/ECH requirements.
- Meets or exceeds NIJ Level IIIA Ballistic standard for penetration and meets a minimum of 670 mps (2,200 fps) V-50 for 17 grain (1.1 gram) tested according to STANAG 2920.
- Two boltless retention system options.
|Ballistic Performance||NIJ Level IIIA Ballistic standard for penetration and 17 grain .22 cal FSP V50 >670 m/s|
|Blunt Impact Performance||Meets ACH Standards|
|Finished Shell Weight (L)||1.27lbs (575 g)|
|Optional Accessories||Hook and loop exterior applique, NVG counterweight|
|Product Color||Black, Camo Green, Coyote Brown|
|Product Type||Ballistic Helmet|
|Retention||3M™ X-Back, Team Wendy Cam-Fit™|
|Standard Accessories||3-Hole NVG Mount, Bungee Cords, Picatinny Rail Adaptor, Rail System|
3M Peltor SWAT-TAC Tactical Communications and Hearing Protection Headset
The SWAT-TAC III ACH headset is the third generation of SWAT-TAC Tactical Communication Headsets designed to meet the mission needs of today’s warfighter.
SWAT-TAC now offers gel ear cushions for improved comfort, choice of boom mic location for both left and right shooters, increased RF immunity for high EMI environments, salt water resistance and Rx/Tx fail safe. Its ear cup profile has been improved, providing better fit and improved comfort for a variety of tactical helmets used by military and law enforcement professionals, including the Advanced Combat Helmet (ACH) or MICH Helmet. The tactical headset features external microphones for "talk-thru" capability so today's warfighter can maintain situational awareness while wearing reliable hearing protection.
- Level-dependent surround sound for "talk-thru" function
- External communications and stereo "talk-thru" are independent of each other
- Ambidextrous noise-canceling boom mic
- Meets Environmental Standard MIL-STD-810F; Meets EMI Standard MIL-STD-461E
- Buy American, TAA, and Berry Amendment Compliant
|Communication via External 2-Way Radio||
|Hearing Protection Style||
|Hearing Protection Type||
|Level Dependent Function for Ambient Listening||
|Noise Reduction Rating||
MIL/LE Tactical Headsets