The Geo7 Tactec Plate Carrier
5.11 Tactical presents the new TacTec Plate Carriers, which were designed to be the most lightweight and best-fitting plate carriers you can find — constructed to ensure high performance while remaining lightweight and mobile.
Constructed from rugged, lightweight 500D nylon, they feature padded yoke shoulder straps, perforated mesh, front and back padded panels with built-in airflow channels, and an innovative design for maximum range of motion, making the plate carrier secure, breathable, and functional. Sized to hold two ballistic armor plates (medium/large), with a low-profile GrabDrag handle and single-handed quick-release cable escape system, the 5.11 TacTec Plate Carrier is ready for duty.
The GEO7 camo pattern uses fractal and chaotic mathematical principles in its design as well as micro and macro disruption to give you a tactical advantage at any distance.
This item does not come with ID tags unless requested.
If you need ID tags with your purchase, please click the link above or give us a call as the number of size, text, color, and background combinations available number well into the thousands.
- Enhanced comfort and freedom of movement
- Accommodates medium or large ballistic plates
- Back yoke shoulder pads distribute weight evenly
- Abrasion resistant 500D nylon
- Adjustable waist and tensional bands
- Extendable GrabDrag handle for emergency exfiltration
- One-handed quick-release
- Water-resistant coating
- Oversized airflow panels
- Durable Duraflex® hardware
- Laser-cut MOLLE loops cover the upper half
- 3 rows of web MOLLE loops cover the lower half
- High profile 9"x3" & 5"x1" web ID tag loops on front
- High profile 9"x3" web ID tag loops on back
- Fits 24mm wide medium (12.5" H x 9.5" L x 2" W) and large (13.25" x 10.25" x 2.25") SAPI plates
- Standard cummerbunds will accommodate a 52" circumference with the elastic relaxed, and up to 57" when fully extended