Please note - large identification tags for this carrier are sold separately. Please click here if you need them with your order.
About the K-9 Vest:
We've got your K-9 partner covered with our new and improved custom sized K-9 armor. With improved comfort, mobility, and reduced weight, the new K-9 armor offers outstanding functionality.The K-9 provides maximum coverage to the vital organs, and even has a rear extension panel to accommodate longer torsos.
- Crowd control handle
- Two 2" D-Rings for short or long leads
- Elastic pocket for flashlights and tracking devices
- Optional left and right ID tags
- Made of durable nylon
- Six 2" buckles for ease of getting into, adjusting and removing
- Available in Urban Digital, Black, Coyote, Ranger Green, and Multi-Cam
- Available Seraph, Halo, Quantum, FMS, and Razor Level II
About Armor Express Ballistics:
Each of their ballistic lines is tested beyond the NIJ Standard – in-house, with special threat requirements as deemed necessary by you, the customer. The goal is to give you the peace of mind that can only come with watching your purchase be put to the test, right before your eyes. Their in-house testing facility is state of the art, with capabilities beyond many other certified labs in the field today.
Soft armor comes protected in a seam-sealed ripstop pad cover. Each configuration is certified to the National Institute of Justice (NIJ) Standards, as well as vigorously tested in-house at the Ballistic Research Laboratory (BRL). During testing they go above and beyond the anticipated testing protocols in order to ensure that their armor products are second to none.
The Halo soft armor system is the most flexible NIJ .06 certified body armor available. Designed for those seeking the highest level of comfort and protection, Halo armor will keep you safe and secure.
- Utilizes woven Twaron Microfilament material and Twaron laminated Fiber Technology
- Available in levels II and IIIA
For officers seeking a solid performing, yet affordable NIJ 0101.06 ballistic package – the FMS ballistic offering in level II and IIIA is a top performer at a reasonable price.
- Flexible structure
- Durable and robust, yet inexpensive construction
- Additional stopping power beyond NIJ .06 specifications