Scribe AAA Flashlight (130 Lumens), Black
The ASP Scribe Flashlight amazes with its blinding, brilliant beam from such a lightweight penlight. Powered by just one AAA battery, this light is plenty powerful enough for most daily tasks and is easy to power, yet has the dimensions and feel of a fine writing instrument. A military grade hard coat anodized surface and solid construction make this flashlight just as durable as it is economical. The rear button activation is instantly accessible, rapid, and quiet... made for use with only one hand at all times.
The most remarkable characteristic of the Scribe is the impressive technology compressed into such a small but powerful tool. Each Scribe meets today's professional law enforcement standards. 6061 T6 aerospace aluminum is anodized with matte black Type III hardcoat. A precision ground glass lens is optically coated on both sides. The heat treated pocket clip is replaceable. A constant current circuit board drives a Cree XPG2 R5 to 130 lumens as measured against the ANSI FL-1 Standard. A heat management system controls the body temperature of the light. The mirror polished aluminum reflector provides a penetrating central beam with a room illuminating halo.
- Precision machined from high strength aerospace aluminum.
- Proprietary matte black Type III hardcoat anodizing.
- Leak proof Lithium polymer power cell w/ 10 year shelf life.
- Meets or surpasses international quality standards.
- Sophisticated heat management system prevents overheating.
- Easy to carry in shirt or pants
- Driven by a constant current circuit board
- Case Material: Type III hardcoat anodized 6061 T6 high strength aluminum with matte black finish.
- Lens: Water clear Lexan lens
- Bulb: Cree XPG2 R5 LED
- Light Output: 130 Lumens
- On/Off: Constant or intermittent selectivity
- Run Time: 1.5 hours on constant
- Batteries: 1 AAA battery
- Length: Just under 4"
- Diameter: 1"
- Weight: Just over 2 oz.