Unless listed as IN STOCK, all Avon products currently have a roughly 6 week lead time.
These filters are capable of fully removing virus microbes from breathable air, including those that cause Covid-19.
See also the Avon Protection CBRNCF50 Filter (each).
Links to each of the individual filter types are below, in red.
The C50 All Challenge Mask
The C50 First Responder Kit has been specifically developed with the help of industry experts to provide a total CBRN respiratory solution for the end user, and provides a reduced acquisition cost when compared to purchasing the included items separately.
The C50 Responder Kit includes the most common accessories for the C50 mask.
Main Accessories Included:
Additional accessories include:
- Blue Blocker outsert
- Vision correction gear
- CBRN Reservoir
- Voice Projection Unit (VPU) & internal mic
- Radio interface assembly
Unique Visor Technology:
- Polyurethane visor is highly flexible plus scratch and impact resistant and will not yellow over time
- Optically correct across the whole field of view
- Panoramic visor design gives excellent field of vision and wearer recognition while enhancing compatibility with weapon sights
- The Vision Correction System allows prescription lenses to be mounted inside the mask
- Clear outserts for extreme environments
- Sunlight outserts for high intensity light situations
- BlueBlocker outsert delivers sharper images by filtering out specific light wavelengths
Air Flow Management:
- Heat build up minimized
- Low inhalation resistance
- Excellent de-mist properties
- Common valves for simplicity and lower through-life cost
- The unique chlorobutyl/silicone blend face piece material ensures the mask is not only high in protection but also provides a better seal and is more comfortable to wear for extended periods.
- Compatibility with helmets, CBRN protective clothing and NFPA Class 3 Suits due to the low profile, close contour brow, flat buckles and extended chin flap
- Quick donning due to the pre-adjusted buckles
- 3 sizes providing secure and comfortable fit for all facial shapes and sizes
- High flow fail safe drinking device allows connection to either a canteen or bladder type hydration system
- Front mounted exhale valve allows clear direct communication.
- For enhanced communication, an optional Voice Projection Unit (VPU) with internal microphone is easily connected via the Electronic Communication Port (ECP)
- Additional external communication systems can be attached via this ECP using available leads
- Filter canisters are side mounted on either left or right side minimizing interference and allowing improved capability for shoulder mounted devices.
- Standard STANAG round thread 40 x 1/7 mm
- Allows for PAPR devices for improved protection