Modular Operator Plate Carrier Level IIIA Active Shooters Kit
As of right now, Body Armor Outlet is only offering MOPC Active Shooter Kits in black.
These kits consist of one MOPC Carrier and two (2) Level IIIA 10"x12" Shooter's Cut Ballistic Panels.
The Modular Operator Plate Carrier
Condor's Modular Operator Plate Carrier was designed for modular attachments on all sides, as well as for functionality and operator mobility. The MOPC accepts up to 10.25" x 13.25" plates front and back, and up to 6" x 8" side plates.
- Emergency drag handle
- Removable anti-slip shoulder pads with hook and loop guides
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- MOLLE webbing for modular attachments
- Hook and loop webbing
- Front map pocket with snap, hook and loop closure
- Breathable 3D Mesh liner
- Adjustable cummerbund with built-in plate pockets
- Side release buckles on shoulders and internal waist strap
- Easy access plate pockets
- Ballistic plates/soft armor not included
- Cummerbund Size:
- Adjustable from 40" - 48"
- Plate capacity:
- Side plate compatible up to 6" x 8"
- Accepts Medium or Large Swimmer/ESAPI plates up to 10.25" x 13.25"
BAO Tactical V3 Level IIIA 10x12 Shooter's Cut Ballistic Panel
Complies with NIJ Standard-0101.06 for Ballistic Resistance of Body Armor.
The BAO Tactical V3 ballistic panel is thinner and lighter than the original BAO V2 plate backer, but with the same NIJ IIIA stopping power. This item can be used by itself as level IIIA protection or used as a hard armor plate backer. Some have even put the ballistic panels in front of steel level ll plates to help with spalling and ricochet.
Many others are selling similar panels for more money and have not had them tested by a NIJ certified lab so be careful who you buy from. These are a reputable brand, having undergone legitimate testing, and are a superb product all around.
Plate Backer Specifications
- Level IIIA NIJ .06 Compliant
- Size: 10"x12"
- Style: Shooter's Cut
- Weight: 1.15 lbs (per IIIA Panel)
- Thickness: 0.32"
- Composition: 100% Aramid Materials