Due to the ongoing crisis in Ukraine, RMA's 1155 hard armor plates are needed for the war effort. These kits will not be sold for an indefinite period when the plates are sold out.
BAO Tactical 10x12 Level IV BAO1155 MOPC Active Shooters Kit, Black
The Modular Operator Plate Carrier
As of right now, Body Armor Outlet is only offering the MOPC in black.
Condor's Modular Operator Plate Carrier was designed for modular attachments on all sides, as well as for functionality and operator mobility. The MOPC accepts up to 10.25" x 13.25" plates front and back, and up to 6" x 8" side plates.
- Emergency drag handle
- Removable anti-slip shoulder pads with hook and loop guides
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- MOLLE webbing for modular attachments
- Hook and loop webbing
- Front map pocket with snap, hook and loop closure
- Breathable 3D Mesh liner
- Adjustable cummerbund with built-in plate pockets
- Side release buckles on shoulders and internal waist strap
- Easy access plate pockets
- Ballistic plates/soft armor not included
- Front and back ID tag panels are designed for 9"x3" tags
- Cummerbund Size:
- Adjustable from 40" - 48"
- Plate capacity:
- Side plate compatible up to 6" x 8"
- Accepts Medium or Large Swimmer/ESAPI plates up to 10.25" x 13.25"
BAO Tactical - Shooters SA IV 10x12 .06 Cert Hard Armor Plate - BAO 1155
The BAO Tactical 1155 plate described on this page is NIJ certified to the .06 Level IV Stand Alone specifications, in the form of a single curve shooters cut style, which performs optimally as either a front or back plate. Having the shooters style cut in the front allows for a wide range of motion while in a shooter's stance.
- Low Cost
- 10"x 12"
- Single-Curve, SAPI/ESAPI-Cut
- Cut: Shooters
- Protection Level: IV Stand Alone
- Monolithic Ceramic & Polyethylene
- 600 Denier Water Resistant Cover
- Thinness: 1.00"
- 8.3 lbs. (3.49 kg) per plate
- Model: BAO 1155
- NIJ 0101.06 Certified
- 10-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Made in USA
|Weapon Type||Ammunition||Striking Velocity
Ft/s ± 30
M/s ± 9
|Rifle M-1||7.62 x 63mm - M2AP||2880||878|
|Rifle M-1||7.62 x 63mm - JSP||2780||847|
|Rifle SVD, Dragunov||7.62 x 54R B-32 API||2800||854|
|Rifle SVD, Dragunov||7.62 x 54R LPS||2840||865|
|Rifle SVD, Dragunov||7.62 x 54R L||2840||865|
|Rifle FN FAL||7.62 x 51 mm M80||2780||847|
|Rifle AK-47||7.62 x 39 mm
|Rifle M-16/AR-15||5.56 x 45 mm M855/SS109||3117||950|
|Rifle M-16/AR-15||5.56 x 45 mm M193||3150||960|