ACH / MICH IIIA Full Cut Helmet w/ 7 Pad Suspension
Bullet-resistant helmets in ACH and MICH Style designs are manufactured by BAO Tactical with U.S. materials and are offered in standard as well as custom designed options in progressive levels of ballistic protection against multiple projectile threats.
Helmet Features and Options:
- Protection Levels: NIJ 0106.01 (Modified) and NIJ 0108.01 Level IIIA, with high safety margin.
- Sizes: Medium, Large, X-Large.
- Colors: Black and Tan.
- Medium: 1.65 kg / 3.63 lbs
- Large: 1.75 kg / 3.85 lbs
- X-Large: 1.85 kg / 4.07 lbs.
- 7-Pad Suspension is an upgrade option to the headband suspension.
- Chinstrap: 4-Point adjustable chinstrap with nape guard and quick release fastener.
- Inner Foam Liner: The inside of the helmet has 1/4" thick impact foam lining for enhanced protection against blunt trauma and impacts.
- Material of Construction of Shell: Pre-preg Aramid.
- Material of Construction of Suspension: Nylon webbing.
- Ballistic Testing/ Verification: All product verification is conducted at an accredited independent U.S. testing laboratory.
- Production Lot test reports are furnished for every contract.
|Weight:||3.06lbs (1390g)||3.17lbs (1440g)||3.51lbs (1590g)|
|Circumference:||21.26" - 22.83"||22.83" - 24.41"||24.41" - 25.98"|
7-Pad Suspension System with Dial Retention:
- SUPERIOR COMFORT AND FIT - Engineered to comfortably fit a wide-spectrum of head shapes and sizes, the infinitely adjustable impact liner and suspension system are optimized across all measures: premium impact protection, superior comfort and low-pressure during extended use.
- STABILITY - The 4-point retention system has a height-adjustable nape pad to further stabilize the system when using NVGs
- VENTILATION AND COOLING - An adjustable crown net allows wicks perspiration and suspends the helmet shell on the wearer‰۪s head, maintaining space between the net and the impact liner for freer air-flow and circulation
- IMPACT PROTECTION - Impact liner is made of a durable, low-profile material that exceeds U.S. Army ACH impact standards
- Comes with net and no net options.