This BAO Tactical carrier has a lead time of 4 to 5 weeks. If you need the item faster, please call us to check inventory.
BAO TACTICAL Falcon Carrier with Phoenix IIIA Ballistics
The Falcon is the most streamlined tactical vest in the industry, designed for special operations and raising performance to a new level. The Falcon is not just a simple plate carrier; it also gives all the functionality of a complete tactical vest. The Falcon accommodates both soft armor panels and level lll or IV hard armor plates that can be combined with any equipment pouches.
- Custom sizing (male & female)
- Outer shell constructed in 500-denier water repellent nylon
- Entire armor carrier foundation is reinforced with no unfinished edges exposed
- Cummerbund style is adjustable by genuine Velcro brand hook-and-loop fastener that will adjust to size changes for comfort & fit
- Adjustable shoulders straps
- Front and back top-loading exterior plate pockets constructed of 100% weldable nylon 200-denier ripstop TPU
- Rear drag strap
- Quick release system
- 2 year warranty
- Accommodates all BAO Tactical concealable ballistic options
- Front and back 3"x11" Velcro ID tag area for custom agency placards
Phoenix IIIA Ballistic Specifications:
- NIJ Certification: 0101.06
- Size: C1 to C5
- Weight: 1.25 psf
- Thickness: 0.22"
- V50 .357 SIG: 1862 fps
- V50 .44 Mag: 1702 fps