The FAST Helmet
With optimal shape, weight, and material, the new innovative shape of the Rapid Response Ballistic Helmet is a perfect balance of modularity and protection. This welterweight comes in at exactly 2.67 lbs and conforms to MIL 662F Specs. What does this mean? It’s been weighed, measured, and tested to meet FULL Military compliance.
Additionally, all the fittings on the Rapid Response Ballistic Helmet conform to Standard MARSOC / WARCOM 3-hole patterns making this High Cut Helmet tactical piece fully modular and customizable to any operation. The modular four piece chinstrap also provides a comfortable, scalable fit.
These helmets are already in production and sold to NATO and Air Force troops serving in Afghanistan and Iraq, where mission critical operations are contingent upon a steady supply of high cut ballistic helmets.
- Small / Medium - 2.67 lbs (1211g)
- Medium / Large - 2.93 lbs (1328g)
- Large / XL - 3.18 Lbs (1445g)
- Head Circumference:
- Small / Medium - 21” – 22 1/8” (53cm – 56cm)
- Medium / Large - 22 1/8” – 23 3/8” (56cm – 59cm)
- Large / XL - 23 3/8” - 24” (59cm – 61cm)
- Colors: Tan, OD Green, or Black
- Military Standard 662F
- Occ-dial at back allows for maximum secure fit
- Head-lock chinstrap system increases helmet stability
- Night vision mount
- Elastic band reduces vibration of night vision devices
- Compatible with most night vision devices
- 4-position accessory rail connectors for use of helmet accessories
- Weather resistant
- Made of 100% DuPont Kevlar
- Side 3-1/4" x 2" hook and loop ID Tag or patch areas