EMS Molle Outer Carrier w/ Phoenix IIIA, XLR, Red (Black Molle)
This MOC vest has a Date of Manufacture of March, 2018. It is in brand new condition.
Made With First Reponders in Mind
The BAO Tactical Molle Outer Carrier (MOC) was designed to meet the global needs for fully functional military, Law Enforcement, Fire, & EMS tactical body armor system in one. Highly versatile, this package offers optimal performance and functionality. The carrier incorporates the shape of our concealable X-Series armor for maximum comfort and adjustability. It can accommodate any level hard armor plates and level IIIA soft armor. NIJ-STD-0101.06 Certified in C1-C5.
This item does not come with two 4"x11" EMS ID tags.
- Constructed of 600 Denier Durable Water Repellent (DWR) Polyester
- High Visibility Identification Tag Area
- Adjustable Shoulder Straps
- Elastic Stretch Side Closure
- Adjustable Internal Cummerbund
- Accommodates Front & Rear 10"x12" Hard Armor Plates
- Heavy Duty, Reinforced man down strap
- Front and Rear MOLLE Webbing
- Color: Red w/Black MOLLE
Phoenix IIIA Ballistic Specifications:
- NIJ Certification: 0101.06
- Size: C1 to C5
- Weight: 1.25 psf
- Thickness: 0.22"
- V50 .357 SIG: 1862 fps
- V50 .44 Mag: 1702 fps