Patrol Front-Opening Carrier Armor System with Level IIIA Ballistics
X-Small Regular, Black
This is a brand new ballistic vest and carrier combo that we expected to sell but could not. It has never been worn except for brief test fittings.
BAO's Tactical Patrol Front Opening Carrier was designed for comfort and mobility. By combining a front opening closure and extended modular webbing we've created a system that is adaptable to any environment. The carrier incorporates the shape of our concealable X-Series armor for maximum comfort and adjustability. It can accommodate any level hard armor plates and level IIIA soft armor. Proudly made in the U.S.A. NIJ-STD-0101.06 Certified in C1-C5.
This item does not come with ID tags.
- Constructed with MOLLE webbing, front and back
- High visibility hook and loop identification areas, front and back:
- Right 5" x 1" nametape area
- Left 3" x 3" round badge area
- Rear 11" x 1.5" custom agency placard area
- Front internal-loading & rear external-loading plate pockets for extra protection
- Color: Black
- 600 Denier Durable Water Repellent (DWR) Polyester
- Body side 3D Aero-spacer Mesh for comfort
- Center YKK zipper for easy donning and doffing
- Hidden front utility pockets on right and left chest
- Shoulder Mic Tabs
- Adjustable Internal Cummerbund
- Adjustable Side Elastic closure
- Made in the U.S.A
Phoenix IIIA Ballistic Specifications:
- NIJ Certification: 0101.06
- Size: C1 to C5
- Weight: 1.25 psf
- Thickness: 0.22"
- V50 .357 SIG: 1862 fps
- V50 .44 Mag: 1702 fps