BAO Tactical Plain Plate Carrier w/ 2 Level II 10x12 Ballistic Panels
Date of manufacture: 10/23/2017
This vest offers front and back protection (the essentials). It allows you to get a brand new armored vest and stay within a budget while getting all the stopping power of a level II vest. The vest is lightweight, at less than 5 pounds. The carrier is made of heavy duty nylon, offering front 10"x12" protective coverage as well as a back 10"x12" protective area. Both the shoulder and waist straps are adjustable to accommodate a one size fits all. We tested the sizing ourselves and it is best fitted to a medium to extra large framed person.
- 500 denier Terylene Construction
- Front and back hard armor plate pockets (bottom loading)
- Adjustable shoulder and side straps
- Ballistics Size: 10"x12"
- Fitting Size: 1 Size Fits All (adjustable)
BAO Tactical Pax Level II 10x12 Shooter's Cut Plate Backer
Complies with NIJ Standard-0101.06 for Ballistic Resistance of Body Armor.
The BAO Tactical Pak ballistic panel plate backer is thinner and lighter than Level IIIA plate backers, but with most of the same stopping power. This item can be used by itself as level II protection or used as a hard armor plate backer. Some have even put the ballistic panels in front of steel level llI plates to help with spalling and ricochet. These are tested to comply with the latest NIJ .06 standard and have exceeded it.
Many others are selling similar panels for more money and have not had them tested by a NIJ certified lab so be careful who you buy from. These are a reputable brand, having undergone legitimate testing, and are a superb product all around.
We treat all sales of Body Armor with caution, discretion and a sense of civic duty and responsibility. While we recognize and embrace the rights of law-abiding citizens to be able to protect themselves, we also understand that Body Armor can be used to further unlawful acts. As law-abiding members of our society, we trust that you will also find it important that we require reasonable assurances that the right people are purchasing armor products and restricting them from the people with malicious intent.
- Exempt: US Military, Law Enforcement, Fire Fighter, EMT, or any other government agency personnel requiring body armor. If shipping to a government building with purchase order no ID is required. If not, a photograph of a valid LE or Military ID must be submitted. Alternatively, you may submit a memorandum on branch/agency letterhead signed by an authorized official.
- Requires ID/LOA: DOD/DOS Contractors with a current Letter of Authority for use of firearms. A photograph of your DOD/DOS Contractor ID and LOA must be submitted.
- Requires ID/Affidavit/CCW: Law Abiding US Citizens over the age of 21, with no criminal or mental health history. All of the following must be provided:
- A copy of a valid State-issued Driver's License, and
- Signed Affidavit (we'll send it to you), and
- One of the following:
- A copy of a valid Concealed Weapons Carry Permit / License
- Original Criminal Background Check letter from your local Police Department
** This model complies with NIJ Standard-0101.06 for Ballistic Resistance of Body Armor **