BAO Tactical Prototype Plate Carrier & Utility Pouch, Black Size XLXL
These items are taking up space in our warehouse and need to go. We're bundling them together for less than the price of the carrier alone to get them out.
Prototype Plate Carrier - Black Size 2014/2416 (X-Large X-Long)
This prototype plate carrier is identical in all appearances to BAO Tactical's Molle Outer Carrier with one major exception: there is no zipper to add or remove internal ballistic panels. The faux panels are actually just polyurethane foam to simulate the exact dimensions of real ballistic panels.
The carrier could conceivably be de-hemmed at the bottom and secured with hook and loop fasteners to accept ballistic panels, but it functions as a rugged, adjustable plate carrier as is.
- Constructed of 600 Denier Durable Water Repellent (DWR) Polyester
- Front and back 10"x3" Velcro ID tag areas for custom agency placards
- Adjustable Shoulder Straps
- Elastic Stretch Side Closure
- Adjustable Internal Cummerbund
- Accommodates Front & Rear 10"x12" Hard Armor Plates
- Heavy Duty, Reinforced man down strap
- Front and Rear MOLLE Webbing
- Made in the U.S.A
General Purpose Molle Utility Pouch, Midnight Navy
This BAO Tactical 8¼" Utility Pouch is useful for carrying a wide variety of items and securely attaches to any plate carrier, bag, pack, duty belt, or rig with MOLLE webbing.
- MOLLE webbing for modular attachments
- 1000 Denier CORDURA® construction
- Dimensions: 5.00" H x 8.25" W x 2.50" D
- Durable YKK Zippered Top