Level III AR500 Steel Core Hard Armor Plate
BAO's steel plate measures approximately .25” thick (with base coat) with a weight of 7.875 lbs in a 10×12 shooter's cut configuration. These plates address law enforcement departments looking for an ASK (Active Shooter Kit) option and Fire/EMS departments looking for an affordable yet durable Level III compliant plate option, addressing threats as high as 7.62x51/.308 @ 2780 ft/s @ 15 meters. These plates offer a 20-year warranty.
Fits into the rifle plate pocket of your plate carrier, tactical entry vest, or compatible overt body armor carrier.
- A stand alone armor plate with multiple hit capability
- Manufactured from certified AR500 steel with a Brinnell Hardness Rating of 505-518BHN
- Protective base coating protects steel from elements and excessive wear and tear
- Size: 10"x12"
- Weight: 7.875 lbs.
- Single Curve
- Laser cut
- Fully tested by an independent laboratory to Level III compliance
- Rated for up to six hits from 7.62mm NATO bullets (.308 Winchester) with velocities up to 2780 fps
- Made in the USA
- 20 year warranty
|Rifle||Ammunition||Max Ft/s||Max m/s||Test Rounds
|7.62 x 39mm
bao tactical steel plate_sp_4436047528002
These plates are great. They fit right into my duty armor and active shooter kit. Nice and thin yet gives yhe protection needed.
Like it says the staff is personable and pleasant to deal with. Prices are fair and your getting what you pay for. Thanks BAO!