BAO Tactical Uniform Shirt Carrier (USC), 3X-Large 2X-Long, Black, Prototype
This is a prototype item built as a test product. It differs in that the center front hemmed section and buttons cover only the upper half of the front side, stopping at the top of the MOLLE. It is identical in all other respects to any other BAO Tactical Uniform Shirt Carrier.
This item appears to be in new condition and was likely only used once for brief wear testing or not at all.
The BAO Tactical Uniform Shirt Carrier provides protection you need in a professional uniform appearance that offers optimum mobility in a ballistic dress package. Designed to be worn over the dress shirt, the Uniform Shirt Carrier features two functioning chest pockets, easy-access side opening and our X-Series concealable shape for relaxed comfort. Converts quickly into a ballistic body armor vest by slipping BAO Tactical ballistic panels into the front and back interior pockets. The Uniform Shirt Carrier accommodates up to Level lllA soft armor. Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- Constructed of 600 denier durable water repellent (DWR) polyester
- 3 rows of MOLLE webbing on the front
- 3 Mock buttons on the front create the illusion of a standard uniform
- Front utility pockets on right and left chest
- Mic tabs on each shoulder
- Fully adjustable shoulder
- Adjustable Side Elastic closure
- Made in the U.S.A
- Color: Midnight Navy