X-Series Concealable Vest, Phoenix IIIA Black Small Long, DOM 8/2016
This vest will be out of the 5-year warranty period soon, so it is being listed for half price.
Buying brand name armor without the brand name can save you hundreds of dollars, and here at Body Armor Outlet we are doing just that with our X-Series Concealable Vest Carrier, as well as our levels II and IIIA concealable armor systems. When comfort and performance are your goal, we've got you covered. Using the perfect blend of design and functionality, BAO Tactical brings to the market the new easy-care X-Series Concealable Armor System as an ideal piece for layering under your own clothing or uniform.
Lightweight and easy to move in. The Phoenix IIIA is certified in C1-C5 as per NIJ-STD-0101.06.
- Color: Black
- Constructed of first quality Microfiber with stain repellant.
- Internal liner made of antimicrobial treated Micro-Jacquar which repeals moisture and repels odor.
- Removable four 2"x11" waist straps and two 2"x8" shoulder straps.
- Provides 12-point adjustability.
- Internal pocket for a 10"x12" or 5"x8" soft trauma pack for additional blunt trauma protection.
- Standard front and rear tails to reduce shifting of ballistic panels.
- Made in the U.S.A
Phoenix IIIA Ballistic Specifications:
- NIJ Certification: 0101.06
- Size: C1 to C5
- Weight: 1.25 psf
- Thickness: 0.22"
- V50 .357 SIG: 1862 fps
- V50 .44 Mag: 1702 fps
Comparison chart of armors by manufacturersAll are NIJ Certified Level IIIA in sizes C1 to C5.
The X-Series price shown is with Phoenix IIIA ballistics.
|BAO Tactical||Survival Armor||Point Blank||Second Chance||Armor Express|
|Arial Density:||1.25 lbs/ft||1.19 lbs/ft||1.25 lbs/ft||1.27 lbs/ft||1.23 lbs/ft|
BAO Tactical X-Series Ballistic Panels are compatible with all of these vests:
Crossover, Uniform, and Tactical Vests
- BAO Tactical Molle Outer Carrier (MOC)
- BAO Tactical Fixed Pocket Outer Carrier
- BAO Tactical Patrol MOLLE Carrier
- BAO Tactical Patrol Front-Opening Carrier (FOC)
- BAO Tactical Uniform Shirt Carrier (USC)
- BAO Tactical Falcon Carrier
- BAO Tactical Arbiter Base and Plus Vests
We treat all sales of Body Armor with caution, discretion and a sense of civic duty and responsibility. While we recognize and embrace the rights of law-abiding citizens to be able to protect themselves, we also understand that Body Armor can be used to further unlawful acts. As law-abiding members of our society, we trust that you will also find it important that we require reasonable assurances that the right people are purchasing armor products and restricting them from the people with malicious intent.
- Exempt: US Military, Law Enforcement, Fire Fighter, EMT, or any other government agency personnel requiring body armor. If shipping to a government building with purchase order no ID is required. If not, a photograph of a valid LE or Military ID must be submitted. Alternatively, you may submit a memorandum on branch/agency letterhead signed by an authorized official.
- Requires ID/LOA: DOD/DOS Contractors with a current Letter of Authority for use of firearms. A photograph of your DOD/DOS Contractor ID and LOA must be submitted.
- Requires ID/Affidavit/CCW: Law Abiding US Citizens over the age of 21, with no criminal or mental health history. All of the following must be provided:
- A copy of a valid State-issued Driver's License, and
- Signed Affidavit (we'll send it to you), and
- One of the following:
- A copy of a valid Concealed Weapons Carry Permit / License
- Original Criminal Background Check letter from your local Police Department
** This model complies with NIJ Standard-0101.06 for Ballistic Resistance of Body Armor **