This BAO Tactical carrier has a lead time of 4 to 6 weeks. If you need the item faster, please call us to check inventory.
DC Elite Carrier with Stryx IIIA Ballistics
The BAO Tactical DC Elite Carrier provides protection in a cool fabric carrier with ballistic panels. Replace your poorly fitting department-issued vest with a comfortable undershirt carrier, allowing you to wear your regulation uniform right over it. Available in black, navy, and white. This is a great option for a tactical ballistic vest, accommodating up to Level IIIA protective panels.
Proudly made in the U.S.A.
Certified in C1-C5.
Size Measurement Guide
|A - Front Length (Shoulder)||15.46||16.33||17.21||18.08||18.96||19.83||20.71|
|B - Front Length (Center)||12.46||13.21||13.96||14.71||15.46||16.21||16.97|
|C - Front Width||18.23||19.73||21.73||23.73||25.73||27.74||29.74|
|D - Chest||9.14||9.63||10.37||11.12||11.85||12.57||13.30|
|E - Back Length||16.35||17.22||18.10||18.97||19.85||20.72||21.60|
|F - Back Width||12.87||14.38||16.40||18.42||20.43||22.45||24.46|
- Constructed on Polyester/Spandex
- Wicking aerospacer mesh with antimicrobial finish
- 5"x8" internal trauma pocket
- 5"x8" trauma plate included
- Made in the U.S.A
- Both sides zipper, with extension option
- Colors: Black, Navy or White
Stryx IIIA Ballistic Specifications:
- NIJ Certification: 0101.06
- Size: C1 to C5
- Weight: 1.21 psf
- Thickness: 0.28"
Stryx IIIA Special Threats Tested:
- 9mm Speer 147GR JHP
- 357 SIG Speer GDHP
- 40 S&W 165GR Speer GDHP
- 45 Auto 230GR Remington BJHP
- 5.7x28mm 27GR FN SS195 LFHP
- 5.57x28mm 40GR FN SS197 SR