BAO Tactical's Rescue Task Force Kit
The BAO Tactical RTF Armor Kit was meticulously designed with the medical responder to an active shooter or criminal mass casualty event in mind.
The outer carrier is constructed of highly durable industrial grade nylon, strong enough to endure any field conditions with ample MOLLE (Modular Operations Light Load Bearing Equipment) attachments to integrate any type of medical equipment you may need in your response, all while keeping your hands free to work with your patient.
Incorporated within the outer carrier are the front and back soft ballistic panels available in NIJ Levels II or IIIA Specifications.
Combined with the ability to also insert up to 10"x12" Levels III or IV hard armor plates into the external carrier allows you to upgrade your protection level to the highest grade available on the market to first responders and military personnel.
Lastly, the kit incorporates a NIJ Level IIIA Helmet to protect against small arms fire and minor fragmentation.
All of these components combine to make up a truly high performing and effective Ballistic PPE Kit for maximum protection while working within the Warm Zone of an active shooter event.
Custom ID tags are available for this kit here.
Carrier and Ballistic Specifications:
Phoenix IIIA Ballistic Specifications:
- NIJ Certification: 0101.06
- Size: C1 to C5
- Weight: 1.25 psf
- Thickness: 0.22"
- V50 .357 SIG: 1862 fps
- V50 .44 Mag: 1702 fps
Molle Outer Carrier Firefighter Vest Features:
- Constructed of 600 Denier Durable Water Repellent (DWR) Polyester
- High Visibility Identification Tag Area
- Adjustable Shoulder Straps
- Elastic Stretch Side Closure
- Adjustable Internal Cummerbund
- Accommodates Front & Rear 10"x12" Hard Armor Plates
- Heavy Duty, Reinforced man down strap
- Front and Rear Molle Webbing
- Color: Red w/Black MOLLE
Hard Armor Plate Features:
BAO Model 4400L
- Size: 10"x12"
- Curvature: Single Curve
- Cut: Shooters
- Protection Level: IV Stand Alone
- Construction: Ceramic
- Thinness: 1.00"
- Weight: 7.6 lbs (per plate)
Ft/s ± 30
M/s ± 9
||30.06 AP M2
|Rifle FN FAL
||7.62 x 51 mm
||5.56 x 45 mm
|Rifle AK-47, M, SKS
||7.62 x 39 mm
|Rifle SVD, Dragunov
||7.62 x 54R
Revision Batlskin Viper A3 Level III Mid Cut Helmet - 1 NVG Hole, MSS
Manufactured to meet stringent quality standards, the helmet delivers the level of ballistic and impact head protection demanded for tough tactical operations. The helmet is made of aramid materials and built in the ACH shape.
- B3 TECHNOLOGY™ - Revision’s aramid helmets meets stringent U.S. Army quality and impact protection standards, making this the ideal choice for tough tactical operations
- VIPER SHAPE (ACH INSPIRED) - Viper helmet shells feature a streamlined, modernized, cutting-edge design inspired by the U.S. Army Advanced Combat Helmet
- CUSTOM MODULAR - Customize the Viper Head System for the mission at hand: The Viper helmet is the foundation for a suite of integrated, modular components, including Front Mounts, Interlocking and Standalone Long Rails, Mandible Guards, tailored liner options, and ballistic Visors
Testing & Requirements:
- STOPS NIJ IIIA LEVEL THREATS (9MM, 44 MAG, AND 0.357 SIG) (NIJ 0106.01) AND MEETS THE U.S. ARMY STANDARD FOR IMPACT PROTECTION
- MEETS U.S. ARMY STANDARDS FOR IMPACT PROTECTION