The BAO Tactical 4400 level IV hard armor plate is being phased out.
When existing stock is depleted, the 4400 will be replaced by the new 4401 Level IV hard armor plate.
This page will automatically redirect in 20 seconds. Otherwise, please click here.
Shooters SA IV 10x12 .06 Cert Hard Armor Plate - BAO 4400L
Finished with a CORDURA® nylon wrap, the 4400 Series armor is highly durable, water resistant, and has enhanced resistance to tear and abrasions. It can be stored in a vehicle for quick access, so it’s a perfect fit for active shooter scenarios.
- Advanced composite materials
- Single curve design (BI 4400 also available in multi-curve)
- Highly durable, water resistant polyurethane coated CORDURA® fabric finish
- Also available with sprayed-on Polyurea coating
- Precision quality control
- Made in the USA by Hesco
The 4400L hard armor plate is certified to the NIJ .06 Level IV Stand Alone standard specifications. It has been made in the form of a single curve shooters cut style which works great as either a front or back plate, allowing for a good range of motion while in a shooters stance.
- Size: 10"x12"
- Curvature: Single Curve
- Cut: Shooters
- Protection Level: IV Stand Alone
- Construction: Ceramic
- Thinness: 1.00"
- Weight: 7.6 lbs (per plate)
- Model: BAO 4400-SH-SC-L
- 5-Year Manufacture Warranty
- Made in USA
|Rifle FN FAL||7.62 x 51mm
|Rifle M-16/AR-15||5.56 x 45mm
|Rifle AK-47, M, SKS||7.62 x 39mm
|Rifle SVD, Dragunov||7.62 x 54R
7.62 x 51mm
7.62 x 63mm
7.62 x 63mm