Blackhawk - Level 2 Duty Serpa Holster
Based on Blackhawks popular SERPA Tactical Holster, this jacket-slot belt-loop version gives both the tactical operative and patrol officer the option of SERPA‰۪s retention and speed in a duty-style holster. Whether worn as part of your duty rig or as a belt-mounted holster for tactical use, you get the same great SERPA technology with this Level 2 duty holster.
- Passive retention detent adjustment screw and SERPAå¨ Auto Lock‰ã¢ release.
- Reinforces full master grip and superior draw technique.
- Immediate retention and audible click upon re-holster for security.
- Full-length holster body protects rear sights.
- Reduced gun profile supports community friendly look.
- Same drawing technique for undercover, tactical, and duty.
- Includes angle-adjustable jacket-slot belt loop.
- Mid-ride and high-ride belt loops also available.
Q: Are BLACKHAWK! Holsters designed to have a handgun inserted backwards?
A: NO. BLACKHAWK! HIGHLY RECOMMENDS NOT to insert any gun BACKWARDS into any BLACKHAWK! holster. BLACKHAWK!‰۪s Holsters are highly advanced, close tolerance designed for excellent form fitting function when the holster is used to BLACKHAWK!‰۪s recommended proper normal forward uses. Inserting a handgun backwards in any BLACKHAWK! holsters is not recommended nor was it designed for being inserted backwards.
Q: Can BLACKHAWK! Holsters be used with guns having aftermarket accessories installed?
A: NO. Any modification of your handgun from factory standard such as large aftermarket iron sights, lights, lasers, control levers, etc are not recommended to be used with BLACKHAWK! Holsters.
California Proposition 65 Compliance Disclaimer
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.