All Galvion products are currently in very high demand and are experiencing lead times of roughly one year for delivery.
Caiman Ballistic Mandible Guard
Ballistic jaw guard designed to integrate with the Caiman Head System that balances flexible, detachable utility and superior fragmentation protection.
With dual attachment points, one on each side rail of the helmet system, users can swiftly and easily disconnect the mandible to refuel mid-mission with either hand.
Caiman mandible guards are built to be extremely tough but also flexible, allowing users to unclip and swing the mandible wide open without completely detaching it from the helmet.
Designed for fast-paced, dynamic maneuvers, Caiman Mandible Guards have an ultra-slim, in-tight, ergonomic fit that ensures unencumbered head movements and maximum field-of-vision.
Lean and bendable, the arms of the Caiman Mandibles fold over for fast, economical storage without taking up much-needed space.
Sizes and Colors
- Small / Medium / Large
- Extra Large / XX-Large
- Compatible with Caiman Hybrid Helmet
- Compatible with Caiman Ballistic Helmet
- Compatible with Caiman Bump Helmet
- NOT compatible with Viper Helmets
- NOT compatible with Cobra Helmets
- NOT compatible with Viper Rails
- NOT compatible with Cobra Rails
- Compatible with Caiman Rails