Concealable Level II Body Armor
This armor is made of 100% woven Aramid, which is a standard for protection. While the original manufacture date is beyond the 5 year warranty period, these vests still have life in them. For an officer on a budget or an agency without proper funding this is a superior option for level II protection. While we always recommend wearing new armor, for an officer on a budget or an agency without proper funding, wearing something is always better than wearing nothing.
- Originally manufactured to the NIJ Standard-0101.05
- Ballistic panels manufactured new in 2006
- Optimum flexibility utilizing state-of-the-art ballistic materials
- Trusted comfort armor designs
- Increased trauma protection with combination advanced technologies and armor materials
- Brand new ripstop ballistic nylon wrap
- Brand new 6 point adjustable poly cotton carrier with mesh lining to help keep you cool
About Coalition Tactical
Coalition Tactical is a subsidiary of a state-of-the-art armor company in Southern Florida that is refurbishing body armor to bring a cost effective option for security and public safety personnel on a budget. Part of the refurbishment process consists of testing at a certification lab to ensure that sample will exceed the shot placement and defamation standards.