The New Stalwart 8 Inch Duty Boot
Challenging ourselves to create a lightweight and quick-to-comfort boot that honors the trust and tradition of our iconic Danner Acadia, we developed the Stalwart. Featuring a Bi-Fit board that integrates the midsole, lasting board and shank into a single form, we were able to reduce weight while maintaining the durability that is synonymous with Danner. Built on a more athletic last, the Stalwart relies on our hand-crafted, stitchdown construction to uphold its strength and stability while a full-length, removable footbed provides the comfort needed for long hours in service.
- Durable, Polishable, full-grain leather upper with lightweight 1000 denier nylon.
- GORE-TEXå¨ waterproof, breathable lining.
- Speed lacing system for secure, enhanced fit.
- Cushioning PU footbed.
- PU midsole.
- Lightweight Bi-Fit‰ã¢ board offers increased rigidity in the heel and allows for flexibility in the forefoot.
- Handcrafted, stitchdown construction for strength and stability.
- Vibramå¨ Kletterlift Light oil-and-slip-resistant outsole with low lugs for urban environments and Vibramå¨ TC4T compound for added durability.
- Height: 8"
- Style No: 26221
- Color: Black
- Weight: 52oz.
- Sizes: D: 6-16 [1/2 thru 12] EE: 6-16 [1/2 thru 12]