UFX Ultra-Light Hi-Vis Tactical Long Sleeve Polos for Men
MADE FOR THE OCCUPATIONAL ATHLETE, THIS LIGHTWEIGHT PERFORMANCE POLO FEATURES THE SAME GREAT FABRIC, TECHNOLOGY, PERFORMANCE AND STYLING AS THE UFX Tactical Polo.
This ultra-light polyester polo features Nano Moisture Wicking technology and 4-way stretch for mobility. The fabric is 30% lighter than our popular UFX Tactical polo with all the same features and benefits. It includes permanent moisture wicking, permanent anti-microbial nanotechnology applied at the fiber level to reduce odor-causing bacteria over time, and UV 40+ protection to protect you from the sun and prevent your uniform from fading. Soft to the skin, it maintains excellent durability and colorfastness through multiple washings.
- Fabric: 100% Polyester Swiss Pique Knit | Weight: 5.0 oz/sq yard
- Specifically 30% lighter in weight and featuring the addition of our flex underarm vent
- Superior color retention and ease of care- always looks great through repeated wear
- Fabric contains anti-microbial technology to reduce odor
- Soft to the skin, it maintains excellent durability and color fastness through multiple washings
- Ribbed knit collar with collar stays
- Mic pockets in shoulder seams
- 3 button front placket with mic loop to accommodate for mic or glasses
- Dual pen pocket in left sleeve
- Accepts direct embroidery and silkscreening
- Zippered pocket on left chest (On new color block only)
- Mesh inset around armhole for comfort & mobility (On new color block only)
- New Styles Added:
- Royal Blue and Navy color block polo with reflective striping around chest and sleeves
- Hi-Vis Yellow and Navy color block polo with reflective striping around chest and sleeves
- ANSI 207-2010 Class 2 Level 2 certified Hi-Vis polo with 2‰ reflective striping around torso and sleeves
- Care: Machine Washable
- Nano Moisture Wicking
Our permanent Antimicrobial technology is applied at the fiber level to reduce bacteria that causes odor over time. It provides excellent durability through multiple washings.
Nano Fluid Repellency
Nano Fluid Repellency technology enhances fibers at the molecular level, so fluids will bead up and roll off the fabric, keeping you dry and comfortable while the fabric maintains its natural breathability.
Our UV Protective fabric keeps the wearer cool while still blocking the majority of ultraviolet (UV) radiation providing a welcome relief and protection from the sun's damaging rays.