Enforcer Female 6000 (6326F), Level IIIA, Custom Size w/ HVC Carrier & Soft Trauma Pad
Whenever possible, we strongly encourage all female officers buying a concealable vest to call us about sizing options to ensure the best fit.
The thinnest, lightest and most flexible NIJ .06 Certified ballistic vest on the market! The Enforcer 6000 is 100% MADE IN USA, using Core Matrix® technology with ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene fibers from Honeywell® and DuPont™. Combining these in a thin, lightweight, low-stitch ballistic package for the highest performing, NIJ .06 Certified ballistic vest available today (< 1 lbs. per square foot).
Note: The male HVC Carrier is shown in the photos. We will update the images when we get female HVC Carrier photos.
- 6-point elastic/VELCRO® closure system
- Removable strap system
- 6" x 8" Soft Ballistic Trauma Plate
- Shirt Tails
- .357 SIG (125 gr FMJ) - 1883 fps / 573.94 mps
- .44 Magnum (240 gr SJHP) - 1671 fps / 509.32 mps
- 0.99 lbs/sq/ft (15.84 oz./sq. ft.) - Female IIIA
- Thickness: 0.30 In
The Enforcer 5000 is a ballistic panel only, shown here with the HVC Carrier.
Optional Features (Not Included):
- Upgraded Outlast™ Heat Management Fabric Carrier (same material used by NASA in their astronaut space suits - keeps the officer cool when the body is warm, keeps officer warm when the body is cold)
- Upgraded CuTEC Copper Thread Technology Carrier (eliminates heat rash and other skin complications from long term body armor use)
- CoolMax® T-shirts
- Winter Quilt outer carrier
- Ranger 100, 200, 300, 500 outer carriers
- Uniform Shirt Carrier
- Additional trauma plate insert options
- Concealable Carry Bags (Nylon)
- Removable Carriers - 18 months
- US Armor Fit Guarantee - 60 days